Monday, March 1, 2010

Countdown to March 9th

So in just 8 days Eric and I will be finding out what we are having and I can hardly contain my excitement!! I had been wondering how long we would have to wait because in the books I've read say that you can find out at 16 weeks, however I'm been told that a lot of doctors choose to wait till closer to twenty. We go back to the doctor on March 17th and I will be seventeen weeks, and I was pretty sure they would make me wait until our appointment in April. So I talked to a friend who uses the same doctor as I do and she told me about baby views, here in Little Rock. www.babyviews.com She used them on both of her babies and found out what she was having at sixteen weeks and then went back for the 4D ultrasound later in the pregnancy. The 4D was also something I knew I wanted to do. Eric and I checked out the website, spoke with the company and will be going for our 2D ultrasound on March 9th and will find out the sex of Baby T. We already have names picked out for either or, so this will make it official and baby will no longer have to be called "baby".

Our name choices are.....

Boy: Brody Cole, Cole being my mothers maiden name

Girl: Chloe Lane , Lane being my great-grandmothers last name

Those are the names we have picked from the start and I hope that neither of us change our minds at the last minute. On another note, I think I have reached a point where my belly has began to grow a little bit every night. I woke up yesterday morning and looked down to see quite the pooch. My clothes still fit for the most part but I see maternity clothes in my near future.

Keep a lookout for our big announcement next week to see if we will be going PINK or going BLUE. My fingers are crosses to go PINK and my husbands are crosses for going BLUE. But of course, we both really just care to have a strong healthy baby and healthy rest of the pregnancy. Pink or Blue will be fine for either of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment