Sunday, March 28, 2010

Let the decorating begin....


We ( well mostly Eric) have been working on little Brody's room this week. I really wish I would have taken before pictures because it doesn't even look the same. Before the room had a home gym, treadmill, gun cabinet, all of Eric's guitars and accessories for them. The room was kind of a catch all area for when we didn't have room for something. Now the room has new baseboard, new ceiling fan, new paint and of course now occupies all the things waiting for the arrival of our precious baby boy.

Picking out furniture wasn't a hard task for us, but deciding on bedding was!! We didn't like the so called "themed" rooms that are available for little boys but without those, there isn't much to choose from. We finally picked one and then it was off to pick out paint....another tedious task for us. But we decided on a chocolate brown with cream trim and it looks fabulous!! We knew we wanted to paint his name but had long discussions on how to hang them... on ribbon, on the wall, straight, diagonal, over the crib and the list went on and on. All decisions behind us with my husband hard at work this week, our nursery has a whole new look and we LOVE IT!!! I find myself going in and just standing around imagining our little boy in there one day soon. Here are some pictures, and I really hope I get them where I want this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment