Sunday, March 21, 2010

Going to the Chapel.....

No, I'm not going to the chapel but one of my best friends since junior high did and the day was beautiful! My friend Amanda got married yesterday and we has a wonderful day of brunch/shower, hair, food, laughs and a wonderful ceremony. The weather was going to be a test for the day but you know what they say...rain on your wedding day brings good luck for you marriage. It was sunny and nice outside for the most part of the day. Right at the end of the reception as she and Chayne started to head out, the rain came and it brought some cool temperatures that were not welcomed here on the first day of Spring. All in all, the day was perfect with no mishaps and all of our dresses fit for the most part. My dress could have been a little better but with my every changing body, you never know how you're going to look when you wake up in the morning. So congratulations Chayne and Amanda!!! Now we are looking forward to their little girl Emma Rose to arrive in July. Of course we think Emma and Brody should date and get married too...but not for a long long time!!

Eric and I registered for Baby Brody this past week and it was so fun. Being first time parents we have NOTHING and really aren't sure what all we need so hopefully we put some good things on our lists and those things that we missed will be picked up by those experienced mom and dads who know the ins and outs of parenting necessities. We registered at Babies R Us and Target and picked out our bedding/color scheme for the room which will be a lime green and brown. Now we are ready to get started!! I went to the doctor this week as well and Dr. Deed says every looks great and right on track. Brody's HR was 144 and Eric was able to listen this time, so it was a special moment for him. I on the other hand have gained 4lbs since first finding out we were expecting but the doctor said that was fine was well. I asked how much I should gain from here on out and she said 3/4 to 1lb a week...WOW, that would be a lot of weight for my 5 ft body to hold seeing as how I still have 22 weeks to go!! Today starts week 18 by the way!!

Off to get ready for church now, hopefully I will get some pictures up from the wedding soon, if I can figure it out. Seeing from my last post I was not successful in getting them where I wanted....help on this is welcome!!


No comments:

Post a Comment