Friday, March 12, 2010

WE'RE GOING.......




Well we had our appointment at Baby Views and we are definitely GOING BLUE!!!! There we had it up on the screen, our little baby boy who will now be called Brody Cole. It was such a surreal moment to see his little body that actually looked like a body now. The last two ultrasound I had, he just looked like a little peanut but not anymore. Brody is now 6inches long and weighs around 5oz according to all of his measurements. We have a very healthy baby boy who likes to move around like crazy. I'm not sure he stayed still the entire ultrasound which could be setting up for some interesting times for Mommy when she able to feel all of the movements. The lady checked for so many things including: his spine, four heart chambers, club feet, ten fingers and ten toes, bladder and stomach both with fluid in them, diaphram, three vessel umbilical cord, cerebellum, kidneys and even more measurements I can't think of anymore. The good news was; everything looked GREAT!!! She kept calling him a big boy so I'm a little nervous about his size but hopefully he won't be too big. I am currently 16 weeks and he is measuring to be due August 23 now.

All in all I have been feeling pretty well. I have started to show now and am feeling the ups and downs of my clothes not quite fitting. I did however get some really cute maternity clothes that I will be wearing before I know it. My sinuses have still been bothering me here and there but are bearable. We got little Brody his first pair of shoes and they may be the cutest little things I have ever seen. I can't wait for him to be here but I know he still has lots of growing to do inside Mommy for now so I am ok with that. I'll leave you with some pictures from his ultrasound.




1 comment: