Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Technology

So Eric and I have made the switch..... we are now a Mac family and so far I'm loving this. Things are very different and are going to take some getting use to, but I'm sure we will get this hang of it. And by we, I mean I will get the hang of it, Eric is already there it seems. The biggest changes that I'm having a hard time with, the HUGE screen, tiny keyboard, and learning what application does what. I'm ready to have my pictures back on my desktop so maybe that will be our next challenge. Today's challenge was getting out iTunes music transferred from our PC to our Mac, needless to say Eric had to figure this one out for me.

On another note, I've come down with a cold and have little options to choose from to take. Thankfully a little sudafed, tylenol and benedryl is on the list and are getting me by. I have a big weekend ahead because one of my best friends, Amanda is getting married March 20th and I am throwing her a shower on Sunday. So excited for her in this time of her life, I remember the month before my wedding and how excited I was so I wish her nothing but happiness and stress free wedding planning.


No comments:

Post a Comment