Monday, September 20, 2010

One Month

It's so hard to believe that just one month ago, my life was blessed with a beautiful baby boy. Time has gone by way too fast and I just want it to slow down since I will be returning to work very soon. Things I've learned in the past month:

- multitasking is sometimes a must
- spit up does happen and I no longer care if it gets on me
- my world revolves around that precious little thing
- take advantage of time when the baby naps
- white noise app is a must for us when we haven't quite made it home for the bottle
- carry a camera at all times because you never know when you need to snap a picture of something cute
- I no longer care about shopping for me..it's all about the baby now
- time goes WAY TOO FAST and my little boy is growing and changing too much

I'm sure this list could go on and on but I'll stop there. I am so in love with our little family and my husband is THE BEST DAD EVER!!! He gets up for the middle of the night feeding/change every single night and does so much for us ALL the time. Brody and I are blessed beyond words to have such an amazing father/husband.

1 comment:

  1. You will learn that it's sooooo much more fun shopping for little Brody...it gets better once you feel comfortable again...I promise...It becomes fun again...give it 6 or 7 months...

    ReplyDelete