Tuesday, September 7, 2010

No more help for mommy

The first week I was home with Brody my parents took the week off to spend with us and help out. The second week we were home, Eric was able to spend with us. Now it's week three home and no more help for mommy. Our day started with a coffee and bottle.. you can decide who got what this morning. Then I showered, got ready and got little man ready to head to the park and run some errands. We went to the post office and the park to do a few laps with Amy to try and help things get moving for baby Hannah to make an appearance. Then it was off to the bank and I realized I didn't even eat a bite of anything this morning.... I totally forgot to eat breakfast. Good thing I didn't forget the coffee though!! I thought I could make a quick run through sonic for a Diet Dr Pepper with cherry and the little guy got hungry and when he gets hungry, he gets fussy!!! I called Eric and told him we would be sitting in his parking lot to let the little guy enjoy his bottle. At least we got to see Daddy!!

We are home now. Baby is in bed and I'm going to take the time to relax... I mean to do laundry and catch up on my to do list.

Note to self.... don't leave too late after first feeding of the day because it doesn't give you much time before the next one rolls around.

No comments:

Post a Comment