Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dr. Visits and Play Dates


Yesterday, Brody had his one month checkup with the doctor. He is up to 9lbs 6oz and 21.5 inches long. Way to go Brody!! I am always so proud to hear all his little measurements. Silly I'm sure but I just love the boy and all that he does.

Brody is growing and doing so great despite our forced switch in formulas. He had been on Similac and doing really well on it and then they had a recall. My parents called early Thursday morning but we were still asleep and I didn't think it would affect us so we stayed in bed. Got up, fed the baby just to find out that both our cans lot numbers were in the recall!! OOOPS!! A little extra protein never hurt anyone right? Since then, we have switch to Enfamil which hasn't always agreed with the little guy. I think is adjusting ok despite the terrible gas that has been hard on his tummy ,but we will be going back as soon as they get their bug situation cleared at Similac.

On the the fun stuff....Today my friend Christie brought her little girl Hannah Grace, who is almost 5 months over for what I like to call "baby playdate" They were so cute laying on the little mat together just content and looking around. We got to visit for a while and then headed to the park to meet up with Amy and her Hannah Grace. We walked around the trail and had some nice visits. It was so nice outside today until lap three or four and then it got a little warm with the long sleeves and sun. LOVED being outside with the baby though. I think Amy and I will being hitting the park often. Hopefully some of those laps will help get rid of the baby weight!

Speaking of baby weight, I am so excited for my 6 week appointment and to be able to go back to the gym this weekend. I had my membership put on hold when I got put on bed-rest and it will be re-attivated Friday. I am hoping that we will get back into the routine of going often like we did before the pregnancy.

Enjoy our pictures of Mr. Man!








No comments:

Post a Comment