Sunday, September 12, 2010

Just for fun

Where did the time go and our precious little tiny man turn THREE WEEKS already???? It has been the BEST three weeks of our lives and we still couldn't be happier. I am still on picture taking overload, because you don't want to miss anything when they are this small!! So I leave you with my three favorites from this week.

Bad parenting? Maybe, but we just call it curious parenting. We wanted to see how much the little guy was growing!! Up 10oz from birth weight... way to go Brody!!
Two of my favorite men...sporting daddy's NFL team. While Daddy works today, Brody will be wearing it for him and ready to watch the game on DVR.
Three weeks old and changing everyday!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I tagged you in a survey over on my blog...have fun!

    ReplyDelete