Wednesday, August 18, 2010

trying to stay busy

As the days come close to my actual due date, I am becoming VERY impatient. I have been at home on semi bed rest for 30 days now!!!! I had the chance to go back to work half days but it really wasn't going to work out for us with the way our benefits are set up and we all thought Brody would be making his debut sooner rather than later. Last night and today have been by far the worst, I am so tired of being pregnant and have tried EVERYTHING to help this labor process begin. It's even more frustrating that I have so much pre-term and false labor in the weeks before and now everything seems to be going VERY S-L-O-W!!! I know he will come when he is ready but I feel like I am going crazy. My house is clean, his clothes are clean, folded and put away nicely and I even mowed our back field today with the supervision of the hubs of course!

I go to the doctor tomorrow and will hopefully receive an induction date or some good news at least. Until then I just pray for patience and something to keep me busy. Eric has left for work today so it's just me and the pups till he gets home. And to top it all off, I've been waiting on a package from UPS all day too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment