Thursday, August 26, 2010

Brody is here

The best thing has happened since my last post..... Brody made his debut on August 20, 2010 at 6:53 pm weighing in at 7 lbs 2 oz and 20.5 inches long. He is perfect in our eyes. I woke up with contractions at 4am and waited it out for a bit and then headed to the hospital. I, of course had to make sure my hair and makeup was done before we left. I had told people I was going to do so and nobody believed I would, but really weren't shocked that I did. We had some family and friends with us during the long day and at the end we were blessed with this precious bundle. We are very blessed and than God everyday for a happy, healthy baby. I never knew I could love someone so fast but I have more love for this little man that I thought my heart could handle. I also fell more in love with my husband that day as well. He is such a good dad and I couldn't ask for anything better than our little family of three.








No comments:

Post a Comment