Friday, April 9, 2010

Time Flies


It seems as though I just took that trip to the bathroom and found my two pink lines. And in just a few days I'll be 21 weeks! I guess time flies when you're having fun! I have really enjoyed being pregnant for the most part but this last week I have just felt HUGE!!! My husband and others assure me that I'm in fact not huge, just starting to look pregnant. I'm hoping this was just a phase for me and I won't get as down about my size anymore. I go to the doctor this week and we have another ultrasound the same day. I'm looking forward to seeing his little self again but am not looking forward to the scale!!! I' afraid the weight gain is going to start catching up to me. At my last appointment I had gained 5 1/2 pounds total which I felt good about, but I don't see good results in my future this week. We shall see!!

Here is a picture of me at 20 weeks, not the best picture but I'm trying to keep track of my progress and I think it's neat to see how much I change each month!


Off to get things done around the house so I can go see Tim McGraw tonight with my wonderful husband and parents!!! I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment