Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do I still have a blog?

It's been so long since I've posted that I didn't know if I still had a blog. I'm not sure I even remember what all has been going on to give you an update. So I'll start here...

- TODAY Brody turned 2 months old!!! Really, I have a two month old? (pictures to come later when he wakes up!)
- I went back to work last Monday and it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated once things got rolling and we adjusted to a new routine.
- We went to the pumpkin patch...see below
- We had a few playdates
- I started Bootcamp at the gym
- Brody moved to his own room and is doing great sleeping ALL NIGHT LONG without a fight!!
- We have introduced a VERY TINY amount of rice cereal in his last bottle but did without the past two nights because he was so sleepy
- He has learned to sit up in his Bebe Pod seat and LOVES IT!!!!
- Next week we have two month shots and his weigh in, so sad
- Saturday we are supposed to go to the AR vs Ole Miss game so we are praying for no rain since we are taking the little man, if it rains we will not go : (


mommas little pumpkin
family photo op
watching football in his seat
sweet babies holding hands
future Mr. and Mrs???

No comments:

Post a Comment