Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Failure at Blogging

So I haven't been as good at keeping up with the blogging as I had hoped I would be. So in a quick update here's how things are going...
- passed my glucose tolerance test
- gained more weight than I would have liked but Dr. Deed seems to think things are right on track
- child birthing class this past weekend went well and the best part was the massage sessions given by the husbands
- had another fantastic shower this past week with my work and have two more coming up. We are so blessed with all the wonderful things we have received.

- Dr. Deed says I'm still measuring a week early, so hopefully with that week and the possibility of him coming two weeks early ( I can only hope) we will have a baby in the next four weeks!!

- I feel like I've been nesting on and off the past month and really wish I had some of that motivation right now to get some things done.

- Still working, but 12 hours on your feet doesn't look pretty on this pregnant girl's ankles at the end of the day.

- Brody has the hiccups ALL THE TIME!!!! Its really quite entertaining.

- Nursery is almost finished, just waiting on two canvases I'm having painted for him and it will be complete.

All in all things have been going great. Yes, I can do without the swelling from my knees to my toes but I guess that goes with being over 8 mos pregnant. I have started making my take to the hospital list and call lists so if anyone has a suggestion on what I should pack... please feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment