Sunday, June 6, 2010

Pregnancy Survey at 29 weeks


It's been a while since I posted an update so I thought it was probably about that time again. This week was somewhat a rough week because my ankles and feet have been extremely swollen, probably to due to the heat and me not taking it easy for the last week and a half. But I have learned my lesson and will be slowing down just a tad bit here and there. The swelling has finally gone almost completely down as of today but was swollen since last Monday.

Yesterday we had a shower for my friend Amy who is expecting her little girl, Hannah Grace in September. It was so fun and she got some really cute things for Miss Hannah. She will be styling as soon as she comes out, which we are all very excited for.

Things with the pregnancy are moving right along and I am starting my 29th week this week... so very hard to believe.

Pregnancy Survey:

Total Weight gain: At last doctors appointment at I had gained 19.5lbs... YIKES!!

Maternity Clothes: If I wear pants, I have to go with maternity pants and most of the time tops as well. I have been staying in summer dresses a lot as well which aren't maternity but I'm sure people are tired of seeing me wear the same ones over and over( they're just so comfortable though)

Stretch Marks: None yet, but I did have a small scar on my belly from who knows what that has grown a few inches.

Sleep: I still sleep great most of the time. There have been a few nights that I have tossed and turned but for the most part, once I get settled I'm out for the night.

Best Moment This Week: Spending the day with my friend Amanda who is expecting as well and Amy's shower was a fun time.

Movement: I have a lot of movement throughout the day, but only sometimes will it be huge movements at a time. Most of the time they are pretty small but when he starts at it, he really goes all out! I love every little and big movement he makes!

Food Cravings: I'm really craving tea this week, not sure why but I can't get enough. My other cravings this pregnancy have been spicy foods and sweets :( Now we know why the 19.5 pounds!

What I miss: I'm really missing being tan this time of year. I'm a very pale person without the help of some tanning assistance. I was getting airbrushed but now I feel too big to even do so!

Looking forward to: We have our 4D ultrasound scheduled for the 15th and I can't wait to see what this little guy looks like right now.

I'll leave you with two pictures... It's hard to believe how much my body has changed.





29 weeks... I went to this from
this at 16 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment